(1) When frying Onions always add a tiny bit of salt to it to remove moisture and cook the onions faster.
(2) Chopping Tomatoes with the skin down is always easier, however if you are using an edgy knife like a bread knife, the skin side works best.
(3) If the recipe calls for Cream you can substitute it with Milk + Butter.
(4) If the recipe calls for Sour Cream you can substitute it with Yogurt + Lemon Juice.
(5) If your food is too sour, add a bit of sugar to balance out the tartness.
(6) To keep yourself from crying while cutting Onions, remove the skin of the Onion and place it in the refrigerator for a few minutes (or longer if you have time) prior to cutting it.
(7) Always roll down a lemon on the table with your palm prior to cutting it, to extract more juice from it.
(8) Wax paper while making sticky items is a life saver! Always use that while trying to make patties.
If you have any questions please do ask, I will keep updating the TIPS page as needed 🙂